Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hit or Miss

It seems like every few weeks I'll go through 'shoe phases'. For a few weeks at a time all I where is flats, then for another few weeks I'll be on this high heel kick, and on to a boot-wearing obsession. And then the cycle starts all over again. Flats, heels, boots. Flats, heels boots. Flats, heels, boots.

Lately, I'm all about heels! Heels to work, heels out to dinner, heels to the movies (however, I am NEVER in the mood to wear heels to classes).

During this heel binge I've been all about platform heels, they are my addiction! Especially these three... (WARNING: I literally get compliments at least once every single time i wear these! So if you don't like attention or compliments, do not wear any of these ;) )

Jessica Simpson Collection, Genaviv in Cognac. They also come in white, black, and dark chocolate, and they are to die for! They have a 5" heel, yet somehow they are unusually comfortable and light-weight. Nordstrom, $89. 5" spike heel, 1.5" platfom.


xhilaration Tina cut-out sandals in Brown, also available in a pretty champagne color and black. These are killer! Target, $19.99. 4.5" Thick heel, 3/4" platform.


And last but not least, another amazing and amazingly affordable pair of Target heels! Xhilaration Tobbyn Sandal in Blue Print. I love these because they combine three big trends in one! Prints, Peep-toes and platforms :) Target, $19.99. 4" thick heel, 1" platform.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment