Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A thousand flowers could bloom

Listening to- Glory Box by Portishead

I finished another quarter of school yesterday and it feels amazing. No school for 12 days when I have to go back for summer session.


5 Things on my mind

1. I love Lady Gaga's The Fame CD. I was such a Lady Gaga hater initially. However, I am now a huge fan! I definitely think it's the best Pop CD I've heard since the 90s pop glory days of Britney, Christina, and N*SYNC
2. Another of one of best friends is moving. First Laura after the 6th grade haha, then Raul last month to Portland, and now Cassi leaves for Chico, Ca on Friday. So sad!
3. I can't wait to leave for Italy on August 25th, I'll be there for three weeks :)
4. I no longer have any desire to be a dentist. I could do it if I wanted too, but studying science can be creatively suffocating. Between that and living in the Inland Empire, I know that I need creativity, art, and culture in my life to be happy. I really am learning a lot about myself in college haha
5. I saw Taking Back Sunday sidestage twice last week. Definitely something I've dreamed of since I was 14. Raul is on tour with them, so I owe him a big big thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you got to see Taking back Sunday! What fun! We can't wait for you to come to Italy too and I heard Summer is coming the whole time you are here too? That will be lots of fun. Daniel will take some time off so that we can hang out a whole bunch!

    ReplyDelete