Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Reads

Listening to: "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" - Cage the Elephant

I'm taking a comparative literature course this quarter, it's allowed to fall in love with reading again! Not that I ever really 'unloved' (haha) reading novels and short story collections, but I always had my nose buried in my textbooks. However, this made me make time to read some more enjoyable pieces.

SOO, if you are looking for a good book may I recommend;

Ports of Call by Amin Maalouf
Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
A Night in Acadie by Kate Chopin
Behind Closed Doors by Maria Messina


Picked up Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit today at Sephora. I've been wanting to try her make-up for awhile now. I see great reviews online and my beautiful friend Laura uses it and swears by it! This was such a great deal, I figured if I was ever going to try it, it should be now! Can't wait to see if it works...

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P214230&categoryId=C20820

2 comments:

  1. Cami,

    I can't wait to see you in a few months. I just got back from a two week trip to germany and a weekend visit to brussells. i'm excited to being your tour guide! I'll call you sometime soon.

    Love,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome makeup kit.!! I would love to have one....

    ReplyDelete