Sunday, April 12, 2009

cause now we say goodnight, from our separate sides

like brothers on a hotel bed...



Isn't it strange when you feel change before it begins. Or when you know something is over before it is? 
I think there is a lot more to the human brain before we know. 


HAPPY EASTER <33> I'm spending the day at my parents' house in Lake Elsinore.  I love beautiful California days like today. Here's a couple pictures I took when I was outside playing with the dogs earlier. I couldn't resist reading my book outside for a little because it was such a beautiful day.  I've been feeling sick since last night and it helped to have some fresh air.  I never knew how beautiful Elsinore was until I moved to Riverside haha. I love my school just not the area.... But I won't be there much longer anyways. 

The other night I was walking out of work around 10pm and had to walk to the 3rd floor of the parking structure alone. It was late, dark and cold.  My keys were in my hand and I was plotting exactly how I would fight back if I was attacked.  And then I realized I do this EVERYTIME I walk anywhere alone, especially at night. 

And I should right?

As a girl growing up, I was taught to not go certain places alone, not drive in certain areas even just in case my car were to break down, and that a girl/women needs to do certain things in life to stay alive and safe.  I feel like our society has down a good job at teaching females to live in constant fear, and has done a terrible job at teaching males how to properly treat women and to be good people.
I feel like if the same amount of effort was put into teaching our young boys how to treat women and live life, that is given to teach women to carry pepper spray then there might be a huge improvement in this area.

Anyways, picked up this cute vintage-inspired glasses for 5.80 at forever 21 the other day. They're so fun I couldn't resist!!

Happy Easter everyone

I'm looking forward to the upcoming week and not to all the homework that I'll have....

xoxo
twitter.com/camillewynn

1 comment:

  1. cami, this is the first time I've read your blog...i'll be a regular from now on. since we've never been that good at communicating amongst us siblings, maybe summer and i should start our own blogs and then we can communicate with each other indirectly and actually get to know each other better!!

    I miss you and hope you come see us soon. congrats on getting your promotion to manager, you rock!

    did you get the email I sent you the other day?

    ReplyDelete