Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The whole world it loves you,

if you are a chic chameleon...

I will probably start all my blogs with "I've been so busy..." haha

so..

I've been so busy... and finally have a minute to write. 

Over my Spring break last week, I went out t
o LA twice.  Both times the weather was perfect, I love springtime in California.  The first trip was an amazing day for shopping on Larchmont.  First stop was getting a regular NSA Vanilla Ice Blended from Coffee bean, those are my favorites!  Unfortunately they aren't too many Coffee beans, or convenient locations at least, anywhere but LA.  So it's a treat every time.  Then after I walked out a
 lady stopped me and asked to take a picture of me because she liked my outfit.  I'm not gunna 
lie, I
 was looking pretty cute that day
. It's nothing big but just a cool feeling. I've had this happen a few times before but I had been walking around Coachella the previous time
s. I'm assuming it's for one of those LA street fashion sections in a little magazine or maybe she was a fashion student. She looked a little too old for that but who knows.  I completely wished I would've asked what it was for, but it was an awkward moment as I had to stand there and try to look  for the picture while balancing my Ice Blended and hold Norah
 in the other hand... haha.  Then I went to a cute little boutique that was having a HUGE sale on the whole store, except for their last Spring shipment.  I 
snagged an adorable $75 fedora for only $10, which will be perfect for this year as menswear for women is still very fashionable. I then went to Whole Foods for some sushi then off to Beverly Hills to pick up some Sprinkles Cupcakes. I got a mocha and a vanilla one, and I wasn't too pleased with the mocha one.  So far my favorites are Vanilla and Red Velvet. Yummy =) If you haven't been to Sprinkles before y
ou are missing out, and you need to go! There's a few other locations too that I've seen on their website. 



I started back to school last week. I don't know how I really feel about my classes this quarter yet.  So far I do know my Violence Against Women class is going to be interesting and intriguing, and Chemistry 1B will not be haha. 

I also threw Raul a mini birthday party, a month after his real birthday haha. But that's just how life is when someone is gone on tour A LOT. It was fun we played wii, spent time with some friends, and ate a delicious cake.  We took this picture right before peopl
e started to come over, and I'm wearing my new hat from my LA trip in it. 

This past Sunday I went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs and Spa with my mom to celebrate her birthday.  It was a wonderful day.  We each had 'Spring Detoxes' which consisted of a sugar scrub, a 60  min swedish massage, Eucalyptus Wrap, and a trip down to the Grotto.  Afterwards we laid out (in the shade haha, I don't want to tan these 
days!), ate, and read.  I even did the whole cover myself in mud thing hahah. It was a realy good trip and fun to spend time with  mom, the only down fall was that I had a male masseuse who obviously was too much for fragile me as I was covered in bruises the next day from the massage... ouch!

Since this picture things I've really changed from me, even though it's barely been over a week.  I GOT FUSION HAIR EXTENSIONS
 hahah I'm excited and I love them if you can't tell. They were a gift
 from Raul, lucky me! Here's a few pictures.  I got them wavy rather than straight cause I don't like 
how straight one don't blend as well sometimes or look stringy... Here's a few pictures. 

















Right now I'm really into those Bertolli Frozen Pastas that you cook on the stove. They are soo good, and soo cheap! Try them =) And I still love my iced soy caramel macchiatos  form Nordstrom eBar or Starbucks, iced coffees with white mocha syrup and a light room for nonfat milk, california rolls, and chinese chicken salads. Mmm.. 

And.. I absolutely cannot wait for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland to be out in theaters.  It's going to be a longgg time as I don't think they've even began production but I can't wait.  Johnny Depp is even going to be in it.. I wonder if he's going to be the Catepillar, the Mad Hatter, or maybe Alice? 
tehe ;)
It's a combo of three of my favorite things.. Alice, Tim, and Johnny!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment