Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ten Current Obsessions

1. The return of Depeche Mode :)  Watch the music video for Wrong on youtube, I wanted to post it but the embedding for the video had been disabled. 

2. Zooey Deschanel reminds me of completely a more talented,  creative, natural, unique and beautiful version of Katy Perry. I first noticed her on one of my favorite shows Weeds.  But she's everywhere right now and I'm loving it! She just co-starred in the Yes Man with Jim Carrey, has her band She & Him, sang on a couple tracks on Jason Schwartzman's new band, Coconut Records' album, and she is ENGAGED TO BEN GIBBARD! No fair :)





















3. Playsuits, jumpsuits, rompers... Whatever you want to call them.  They are my favorite! They're super cute, comfy, fashionable and perfect for days where you're short on time but want to ditch those sweatpants.  All I do is throw one on with a cute pair of wedges or woven sandals and I'm good to go and looking like I spent a lot more time getting ready than I did.... So far I have an adorable black satin romper from my work that Raul bought me, and a vintage print one that I am obsessed with.  I found it at a Buffalo Exchange on a trip to Portland a few weekends ago with my dad.  








































4.  Indian Food <3 

5. Freaks and Geeks was only aired for one season on NBC and I don't
 understand why.  How are there multiple seasons of Flavor of Love and a gajillion seasons of America's Next Top Model but only one season of this show?  James Franco, Jason Segal, Seth Rogan, Linda Cardellini all in one show and only one season? I still don't get it.
 

























6. twitter.com/camillewynn

7. Denim shorts and tights.  I'm not sure why I'm making that face in the picture hahah I was apparently rather concentrated...






















8.  Kate Chopin, Maria Messina, and Charlotte Bronte... Who needs the Twilight Series when we have them? 

9.  Center parts and my new long hair! Mom and dad when you see this please ignore my cluttered bathroom hahah























10. Silversun Pickups newest album is amazing... Buy it! It's worth every penny

No comments:

Post a Comment