Thursday, March 5, 2009

Catching up....

Here's some pictures to sum up the past month! 
I uploaded the pictures too big, and don't have the
time to fix right now. 
So just click on the picture to see the whole thing, sorry!
 
Went to Vegas for my best friend's bachelorette party!

Us enjoying our fancy deserts after going to Cirque du Soleil's Mystere

All of us at Mystere

Doing a good deed with Mindy, planting vines to prevent neighborhood grafitti!

In vegas again for Laura's wedding shower.  Apparently all my friends are tall and good-looking...

Laura's wedding reception
Panima's last show with Kelli and Katie
Bad picture of me but cute picture of the new puppy Norah!


All I need is a picture of Cassi and I and Raul and I, which is hard
as Raul is in Japan and Australia this month

No comments:

Post a Comment