Saturday, March 7, 2009

Do your trick, light up the stars...

Jupiter shines so bright when you're around <3

Raul comes home from Anberlin's Australia and Japan tour tomorrow.  I'm currently baking him a birthday cake, as it was his birthday 2 weeks ago.  At the time he was still was in Australia, so I wanted to do something special for him.  I gave him his gifts before he left, but I still wanted to do something special for him.  I'm baking a classic yellow cake with homemade chocolate frosting! yum!


Here's a picture of Raul on the bullet train in Tokyo!  He took it on his iPhone and then used a super cool free app to add the polaroid frame an writing.  It's called Polarize... I recommend it to any iPhone parents ;D



...and here's a picture he took in Australia when he went to an Aquarium there.

If anyone reads this blog yet, just wanted to let you all know urbanoutfitters.com is doing freeeeee FREE shipping on any orders with shoes (that aren't already on sale).   Just wanted to pass that along...

More pictures of Norah!

Norah and My mom's arm ha... 
Visiting the dance studio
in her American Apparel Hoodie <3

Raul and Norah at Starbucks, right before he left

No comments:

Post a Comment